Not ready to foster yet? We still have plenty of ways you can help homeless dogs! We are always in need of the following items:
- Dry Dog Food - Pedigree, Purina and Iams preferred (No Ol' Yeller or Old Roy)
- Dog Crates (all sizes, especially large)
- Cleaning Supplies (Paper Towels, Bleach, Clorox Anywhere spray, Clorox Wipes, Garbage Bags)
- Gift Cards for Gasoline, Pet Supplies, Walmart, Tractor Supply, etc.
- Dog Beds
- Gently Used Towels, Blankets and Comforters
- Dog Houses
- Dog Collars (no choke or prong collars please), Leashes and Harnesses
- Dog Treats (no rawhides please)
- Toys – Kongs, Nylabones, etc.
- Peanut Butter
We rely entirely on donations. You can see our Amazon Wishlist by clicking here. You can also email us at info+barktownrescue+org for us to pick up your donated items. Barktown Rescue is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations to Barktown are tax deductible. You can also make a secure donation online via Paypal here: PayPal.