Not ready to foster yet? We still have plenty of ways you can help homeless dogs! We are always in need of the following items:
- Dry Dog Food - Pedigree, Purina and Iams preferred (No Ol' Yeller or Old Roy)
- Dog Crates (all sizes, especially large)
- Cleaning Supplies (Paper Towels, Bleach, Clorox Anywhere spray, Clorox Wipes, Garbage Bags)
- Gift Cards for Gasoline, Pet Supplies, Walmart, Tractor Supply, etc.
- Dog Beds
- Gently Used Towels, Blankets and Comforters
- Dog Houses
- Dog Collars (no choke or prong collars please), Leashes and Harnesses
- Dog Treats (no rawhides please)
- Toys – Kongs, Nylabones, etc.
- Peanut Butter
We rely entirely on donations. If you have items you would like to drop off you can bring them to Barktown Rescue, 295 Petersburg, Rd. Boston, Kentucky, from 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday. You can also email us at info+barktownrescue+org for us to pick up your donated items. Barktown Rescue is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations to Barktown are tax deductible. You can also make a secure donation online via Paypal here: PayPal.